-Outdoor apparel often requires to complicate techniques, it is crucial to maintain the products` quality.-
Advanced communication with customers
- After finishing purchasing fabrics & accessories, proto samples will be produced base on clients` requirements.
- Throughout the firm discussion with clients, the sample will be improved and remade several times.
- We will keep every ready-made sample in our sample room(classify by customers) for clients to refer to patterns, sewing techniques, or other valuable indicators.
- The product development process will only be finalized if clients approve the samples.
Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
- Quality management is executed by our professional own QC, who keep close tabs on outdoor apparel for over 50 years of experience.
- QC will mainly focus on evaluating several crucial indicators, e.g. workmanship, measurements, fabric quality, trims and components, lot color, printing, and washing quality.
- In-line & Full-line inspection will be done during the product development.
- Final inspection, which normally operates in the factory, is also required before mass production.